Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Guru and God

There is a state of enlightenment that occurs when the kundalini and the point of awareness meet in the heart chakra where you see God in everything. (for more on this see the siddhi powers and chakras workshop transcript on www.vedicshamanism.com).

There is another state that occurs when the point of awareness and the kundalini meet in the crown chakra where you become what you see. There is no sense of separate existence.

So if I am sitting in a state where I see God in everything and suddenly the shift of awareness and kundalini is to the crown chakra and the perception is that of Oneness-that I am what I see, and I am seeing God in everything, the perception is that I am God.

It is similar to if I am sitting in a state where the awareness and kundalini are in the Ajnea chakra and I see the Universe in all I see and the kundalini and awareness shift to the next level at the crown chakra, then I will see that I am the spontaneously growing process we call The Universe. "I am That."

Some have been been posting the Mahavakyas of Bhagavan on line as if they are some negative. But those who have experienced this through Bhagvavan's teachings and Deeksha or in other ways-this seeing God in everything and then the awareness quickly shifts to the crown chakra and where one is what he or she sees that person may see that he or she is God.

With the understanding of the process, why would you want a guru who has not at the very least had that realization?

For an example of an experience of seeing God in everything Google "Ramakrishna, Cat and Kali". Ramakrishna once scandalized the temple priests by taking food from Kali's alter to feed a cat. His perception was that everything was Kali. He was almost thrown out of the temple. The director had a dream where Kali came to him and said, If her son can not feed her in her temple then she will leave. Ramakrishna stayed.

No comments: