Friday, March 7, 2008

Feb 2009 Newsletter

spearce@prodigy.net

Vedic Shamanism News Feb, 2008

For more on Deeksha visit www.dikshas.com

Interview with Enllightened Master Acharya Ananda
Giri:

Question:If I am aware of the necessity to begin the
journey of Transformation, what is the next step I
should take?

"After being aware of the necessity and the desire to
change, you should see that every intent and effort to
change your inner nature might just produce
reformation and not bring the true Transformation into
your life. If we go deeper into the nature of our
mind, first we will see that our mind is constantly
planning and programming events, keeping under control
and order the situations and events that are going to
occur in the day, in the week, in the month, in the
year or even in the rest of our life. If a change must
occur in our inner world we must realize that every
change in our feelings, perceptions and emotions have
the characteristic of being natural and spontaneous in
nature. Every experience is spontaneous, it is not
planned or organized. I do not plan to get mad at my
wife, husband or friend, neither do I plan to feel
glad or happy today. I do not program to feel
depressed on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, and be
happy the rest of the week. Therefore, the nature of
the experience and of the inner world (feelings,
emotions, sensations and perceptions) is spontaneous
and natural.

After seeing the necessity of a change and
Transformation, I should also realize that the key to
success is not in my hands and in my own efforts,
because something spontaneous must occur, an
extraordinary experience must occur, a transcendental
experience, a divine and mystical experience must be
given to me to get the state of Transformation and
Liberation.

As we said in the beginning, we are suffering and
searching for a meaning in life because we have not
had this mystical experience. Our life is boring and
we are always having the feeling that something is
missing for us to be complete. Constantly we feel
emptiness in our hearts and a feeling of alienation
and loneliness. We may be with a group of friends or
at work and feel that we do not belong to this place
or to this group of people. In other moments I may be
in a family party and still feel I don't belong here
either, even though we are together there is something
that divides us and makes me feel separated from
others. I may be in a wonderful and beautiful place;
in a mountain with vegetation around me and birds,
wild animals and a pure river with crystal water
flowing through it; but while I am there observing the
landscape and the whole place I feel fine just for a
moment, after a while I feel I am just passing by this
place, I am a visitor, a pilgrim that always must go
on in his way, again getting in touch with this sense
of not belonging. There is something that does not let
me engage with others and with the rest of the world.
I may share certain things with others but there are
so many things inside of me that I have never shared
and I do not know if I ever will. This feeling of
being individuals and of being separated from others
is born from the lack of this transcendental and
mystical experience. This makes us lose the experience
of union and communion with others. So experiencing
this union and communion with others is a
transcendental and mystical experience. There are so
many kinds of mystical and transcendental experiences,
in fact they are unlimited and the main characteristic
is that they are unique and very different from one
person to another."

Question:If I have the necessity and I think I am
ready for this experience what should I do next?

"Then you are ready to attend one of our "ANUGRAHA
YAGNAS" (retreats for awakening the Divine Love within
your heart). These are retreats of one day, where you
can experience the awakening of your spiritual heart,
the awakening of your intuition. Other worlds are
revealed to you, which makes you understand the
meaning of being in this world, you will acquire
meaning in your present life, and much more will be
revealed to you in this retreat." continued at
http://skyboom1.tripod.com/index14.html

To Attend an Anugraha Yagna in Scottsdale on March 8
visit www.vedicshamanism.com/index5.html

Upcoming Events:
March 8 Vision Quest Books 10:30-3:00 Oneness
Blessing Intensive (Anugraha Yagna) with Dharma
Dharini and Hilary Bee $75 pre-registered at
www.vedicshamanism.com. All attendees are urged to
stay for the second session-see below-at no charge and
it is a part of this process. Registration

March 8 Chakra Meditation and Healing Satsang 3:30-5
Vision Quest Books $25 (or inculded in Anugraha
Yagna-see above). Learn how Chakra Dhyana relates to
the Septanga Marga (7 Fold Path of Enlightenment) and
how you can use it to attain transformed states of
consciousness. Discover a little known healing
techniques that can help you to heal yourself forever.
Experience prana and chakra balancing to the degree
that it would take many years of yoga and meditation
to achieve on your own, Inludes Oneness Deeksha and
Healing Deeksha.

March 7 Quantum Deeksha Experiment ll Three
sessions-6:00PM 8:00PM and 10:00 PM MST No charge. To
register please return with March 7 Deeksha and the
time you can participate.

The meditation will be sent to you by the 5th of
March. March 7 is Bhagavan's birthday and is a day of
miracles. The first March 7 celebration in the USA was
in 1997 at Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall in
Pittsburgh, Pa. It was conducted by Acharya Ananda
Giri and over 1200 were in attendance. Many miracles
occurred that day.

Background on Quantum Deeksha Experiement:

On Feb 14 Dharma Dharini sent out the following
invitation:
Namaste,

Some of you are pioneers. I am requesting your help
in a deeksha experiment. There is no charge-just
feedback is requested. If you would like to
participate in this experiment please return this with
Feb 14 Deeksha and the time you can participate-6PM
8PM or 10PM all MST Phoenix Time.. You are welcome to
invite others however please send the list of names
and convey this meditation to them.

Background:
When I give long distance deeksha I sit in the
manner that Bhagavan sits during darshan. In a
chair, ankles crossed. I chant the Moola Mantra 7
times (see www.vedicshamanism.com for the words or to
order visit www.kosmicmusic.com). I wait and soon I
have the perception that I am Bhagavan and send the
deeksha. This is not conceptual it is an actually
seeing. When I look at my hands they either appear to
be the hands of Bhagavan which was quite unsettling at
first. Other times I hold my hands out to give deeksha
they disappear as if into water or another realm and I
cannot see them at all. I find myself wondering if
they will come back.

Anyway I was looking through notes from Satyaloka
Monastery and there was a sadhana (spiritual practice)
fthat we used to do. It was called "Kalki Dhyana. "
The Indian people used to call Bhagavan "Kalki" after
the 10th Avatar of Vishnu or the Lord of Enlightenment
for his ability to give enlightenment to others.
(According to Hindu Pauranic tradition Buddha and
Krishna were previous incarnations. Each Avatar
incarnates with a Divine Mission. Kalki's mission is
to liberate all of mankind from suffering, to close
Kaliyuga the current age of materialism,
sentimentality and decadence-where the heart of man is
cold and hard like iron, and usher in the Golden Age-a
10,000 year period of peace and prosperity.)

For Kalki Dhyana we would sit in a circle holding
hands and visualize Bhagavan standing behind us with
his hands on our heads. This meditation perfects the
Anandamayakosha or Bliss energy body. We would do it
individually as well when we returned.


For this experiment, on Feb 14 I will be offering 3
sessions at no charge 6PM, 8PM and 10PM MST (Phoenix
Time).
The meditation is as follows:

1. Visualize yourself sitting in a circle. You are
holding the hands of hundreds of people- friends and
relatives as well as strangers. (Yes you can put your
pets on your lap). If you cannot visualize simply say,
"I am sitting in a circle of one hundred people and we
are all holding hands." Just know that you are there.

2. Take a deep breathe. Exhale. Focus on the heart
chakra. Feel your heart Ask to be connected to the
Source of Supreme Love in a very tangible way and for
the experience of Bliss. Move your awareness to the
brow chakra.

3. Now visualize Bhagavan standing behind you giving
the Oneness Blessing. Feel his hands on your head. If
you cannot visualize or feel this, then simply say to
yourself, "Bhagavan is standing behind me. He is
placing his hands on my head and giving the Oneness
Blessing to me and then to all the other people in
this circle.


I suspect that if I am actually seeing that my hands
are Bhagavan's hands and you are actually feeling
Bhagavan' hands touching you it should take the
Deeksha experience to a different level.

I very much want to see what is possible. The
possibilities are staggering and if it works as
suspected it will fast track the liberation process
for all of mankind.

We can on a quantum level hold hands with a thousand,
a million, a billion, all the inhabitants of this
planet and of other realms as well. The body was
designed to experience bliss. Something has gone
amiss. Let's try and get our natural state of Oneness
back.

With Love,
DD
www.vedicshamanism.com

The response and feedback was amazing! Well Bhagavan
blessed us and worked his magic in a very amazing way.
Most could feel Bhagavan's hands giving them Deeksha,
some of the Deeksha givers said it felt like deeksha
in India, and many reported that problems in finances
and relationships were resolved. Others were able to
experience a state of Oneness for the first time. This
experiment was also a way for everyone to play a huge
part in the enlightenment of man and by participating,
the karmamayakosha (karmic body) was impacted enough
to tilt the scales in the participants' favor.

So this experiment with an added element will be
repeated on March 7, 2008 in honor of Bhagavan's
birthday. Expect a miracle!


Bach Flower Tip: Walnut will stabilize change. It is a
very good remedy to help retain a states of
transformed consciousness and oneness.

Upcoming April 19 Moksha Yagna-For Death and Beyond
for seniors and those soon to pass on. With Dharma
Dharini. For application visit www.vedicshamanism.com

Namaste


To be removed simply return with Remove Me in the
subject line.

No comments: